Monday, September 2, 2013

More about Mark Morrissey


Hi I am Mark Morrissey, being a college student to me is balancing good grades, while making tons of new friends, and being the nicest person you can be. In college I want all of that and then some. I expect to learn a lot of new things and become a smarter individual this year and the next years at Southern Connecticut State University. Another goal I have for myself is to get a degree in business administration and start my own business. That is why I decided to go to college.

When I was in high school I was in a group called DECA. DECA is a marketing group that is world wide. I competed with project business plans in Connecticut junior and senior year and I won both years. For the first year I went to Salt Lake City, Utah. For the second year I went to Anaheim, California. 

Both years i had fantastic business plans and i would like to start one of them eventually and make a lot of money and become really successful in life. My second idea which was a chicken wing food truck won me 12th place in the whole world. That is the business I really want to start. I presented my idea to an investor and he said that if i was 21 he would seriously consider giving me a business loan. I hope this college education I am getting will help me start this business of mine. 

That is all I really have to say i am excited that i chose southern i so far i like all my teachers!




The Two Blogs i chose were: Both blogs are apart of readwrite
Why gold iphones and cheap iphones makes sense.

http://readwrite.com/2013/08/21/why-a-gold-iphone-a-cheap-iphone-make-perfect-sense#awesm=~ogkSB18vQ7Eft8

I liked this blog because it is very informative and it very interesting to read.

My second blog is

Before "Jobs" the film that captured the apple visionary.

http://readwrite.com/2013/08/16/before-jobs-steve-jobs-movies#awesm=~ogkTOA4u4pFA1Q

I like this blog a lot too because I think this movie is really good and this blog really nailed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment